What is the Role?
As Talent Insights Analyst, you’re expected to have significant knowledge of HR processes, tools & systems including significant senior stakeholder management experience. More specifically your role will include:
- Producing bespoke and accurate Talent data packs and dashboards which involves complex analysis and manipulation of data from multiple data sources.
- Be able to generate data in an accurate, timely, clear and concise manner thereby enabling business to draw conclusions that lead to effective planning and decision making.
- Provide MI consultancy to Businesses/Functions and Centers of Excellence empowering them to make evidence based decisions; including advising self-serve through workday
- Experienced in Workday system and other HR advanced level tools and writing of complex new reports.
- Actively searching opportunities to standardize reporting across the businesses.
- Work closely with the other team members and share best internal and external practices.
- Working closely and effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
- Delivering standardized, impactful and interactive Power BI dashboards.
What We Need from You
This role offers an excellent opportunity to use modern tools and technology and make Talent insights available for decision making that can drive Shell’s new strategy and add value to business.
You will be an important member of the Talent Insights team and must have the ability to view various talent specific data through the eyes of the business/ function ensuring Talent insights and reports are fit for purpose, simple and add value to our stakeholders.
Furthermore, you must have:
- Significant core HR process and systems expertise. The team primarily delivers HR data and dashboards using PowerBi, Foresight, Alteryx and other HR systems and technologies
- Excellent track record of working successfully with virtual teams and stakeholders
- Passion about finding standardization and automation opportunities by using IT tools and technologies that can be leveraged for better value adding insights
- Learner mindset and respectful of various cultures and styles of working
- Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder engagement
- Ablity to work with numerous and concurrent deadlines to deliver solutions with high level of accuracy with minimum supervision
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines when required