- Assessment of software and systems development processes according to Automotive SPICE norm and their status reporting;
- Creation of Software and System Quality Assurance Plans in collaboration with project contributors;
- Cooperation with R&D and software development departments;
- Analyzing and application of Sw&Sys Customer Specific Quality Requirements;
- Preparation of the project documentation and teams for internal and customer audits, managing the project improvement plan;
- Being a single point of contact for customer’s software and systems relevant issues.
- Engineering/Master Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Quality or similar;
- At least 2/3 years of experience in automotive industry;
- Job background in projects, electronics or quality area;
- Firm ability to understand Software Development process and V-model by applying into practice;
- Knowledge of ASPICE/CMMI/AGILE methodology;
- ASPICE assessor certification highly appreciated;
- Perfect command of English, knowledge of German will be an advantage;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work autonomously.
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria and Multisport card, additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Programmes (PPE) and other social benefits.
Valeo works to promote diversity in all its forms (gender, disability, social and cultural, generational) through local policies and actions, mentoring and training programs, networks and partnerships.