Where you fit in:
Reporting to the Supply chain & Analytics manager Shell Energy NL, this role is critical in addressing and managing the interface to different energy market parties and the ownership of the data quality of smart meter and associated data (e.g. interactions with the grid companies, competitors, yearly data updates, Usage, Meter reads, etc.) data in our billing system. This is a brand-new role within a new corporate start-up that will launch a consumer energy business in The Netherlands. You will work closely with the Customer Service Centre team as well as team members in the wider community (Product Managers, Developers, Customers Experience & Marketing) where relevant.
What’s the role?
As a corporate start-up, you will be part of a fast-paced organization. We’ll expect you to be pro-active and hands-on and in return will support and empower you to be successful. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Data Analytics; Daily analysis of the execution of all prior day customer events; Switches, Moves, Collection meter data, Usage overviews, etc. and execute where errors have occurred. Correct incorrect market processes like incorrect switches, the wrong meter reads, Smart meter switches, market outages and falls out, etc.
- Supply chain management: Own and monitor the end-to-end process of customer onboarding from the request of the customer to the start of delivery including the initial invoice & following that the continued supply cycle with monthly usage to the annual billing cycle.
- Industry interface: Manage & Own the Dispute processes with the competitors & other market parties resulting from data analysis or triggered by the market.
- Performance tracking: Continuously manage and track key KPI’s to limit fallout and automate processes and solutions to become cost leaders in the market and support the customer experience and CSC colleagues.
What we need from you?
You can work and prioritize at pace, in a structure and strategy that’s still being defined. You have an experience that you can bring in setting up new processes and insights that can improve customer journeys. You are self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently. Furthermore, you will have/ are:
- Understand IT platforms: Familiar with relevant IT platforms in the industry and CRM systems.
- Stakeholder engagement skills: Able to effectively work with a range of external parties to identify new opportunities, improve existing processes as well as resolve industry disputes.
- Analytical skills: Strong analytical skills to be able to work with data and conflicting insights, new technologies, and interdependencies. Experience and proven ability to analyze complex data and operational issues.
- Energy market knowledge: Experience in energy retailing or power business is a definite advantage.