What will you do:
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot custom application and clustered Splunk deployments
- Influence standards methods and best practices for large scale enterprise systems
- Integrate and Implement alerts with unified incident management tools
- Manage service availability and scalability through process tools and automation Perform post-mortems and optimize incident response processes
- Guide systems engineers in formulating requirements, advise on alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
What do we expect from you:
- 5+ year of infrastructure experience working with Splunk. Certification will be an asset.
- Experience with data onboarding / connection of new data sources to Splunk
- In-depth knowledge with SQL, GIT, PowerShell
- Experience defining, creating and supporting monitoring dashboards
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles.
- Comfort working across departments and stakeholders to evangelize and communicate observability expertise and standards
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
What can We offer:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan