Supporting group monthly and quarterly reporting process. This includes:
- Preparing the monthly group sourced transactions and entries (loan interest, tax and i/c mgt. fees posting)
- Preparing the cash flow reconciliation at month end (for each legal entity);
- Uploading of the Japan and Austrian subsidiaries into our ERP system (Microsoft AX)
- Analysis of intercompany balances and reconciliations (including PKI activity)
- Review of foreign exchange movements
- Supporting balance sheet fluctuation analysis
- Japan sales invoices and cash receipts matching, purchase ledger review and cash transfers
- Currency forecast and fixed assets for PKI group reporting
- Dealing with the US GAAP to UK GAAP difference for our UK entities in our ERP system ensuring that there is a clear reconciliation between the financial data that is submitted for group reporting purposes versus our local UK statutory accounts financial data. This includes:
- Running the UK GAAP ledger and ensuring that the UK GAAP adjustments can be clearly identified. This includes updating the IFRS16 annual calculations and journals.
- Ensuring that the acquisition intangible entries are appropriately processed for US GAAP purposes, with the monthly amortisation being accurately reported.
- Support the adjustment for capitalised development costs under IFRS 102/IAS 38
- Supporting the statutory impairment reviews
- Preparing the annual UK statutory accounts for our UK entities in readiness for the audit.
- Supporting the audit process for the UK entities, dealing with audit queries or ensuring that they are dealt with by other areas of the business. Being a key point of contact for the audit team and leading the audit timetable so that the audit can progress efficiently.
- Carrying out SOX lite program as part of PKI global SOX program.
- Providing general transactional team support, resolving transactional issues as they arise.
- Supporting ad hoc projects as they arise. For example, this will currently include the following:
- Ongoing updates to account mapping for the PerkinElmer finance processes
- Participating in simplification projects that will improve the efficiency of our finance process.
- BA / MA degree in Finance /Accounting / Controlling or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience including completion of statutory statements; Posting of journal entries; reviewing & verification of the results of the FX postings and booking full trial balances into the general ledger.
- Professional qualification CIMA /ACCA
- Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience preparing statutory financial statements
- Experience operating in a SOX environment
- Strong technical acumen in IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong Excel and accounting systems skills
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER,
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI,
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation, and childcare subsidies,
- Annual Bonus,
- Flexible working hours,
- Home Office,
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow a screen, a chair, and other IT devices from the office,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Referral awards,
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas,
- Modern office facility including parking lot,
- Bike ride subsidy,
- CSR & sports activities,
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room,
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation