What you will do:
- Responsible for database administration and maintenance with high availability setup;
- Support Database Team with periodic database refresh, database update and patches.
- Troubleshooting issues on business-critical system;
- Performance and tuning;
- Implementing improvements and automations to limit manual effort within database operations;
- Providing operational support for ongoing projects and changes.
What do We expect from you:
- Good English;
- Skills with MSSQL Database technology;
- Understanding of databases and infrastructure layer elements;
- ITIL and good knowledge of operations;
- Knowledge of Public Cloud AZURE will be advantage;
- Knowledge of any automation tools: Ansible, Python, Terraform, or PowerShell will be advantage.
What can We offer:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan