- Close cooperates with R&D Project Engineers, obtains requirements for design part of project;
- Prepares component and assembly 3D models / 2D drawings and related technical documentation, performs customer package and assembly checks using available CAD Systems (CATIA V5, CREO Parametric);
- Checks conformity of the completed design with current design rules;
- Calculates and analyses dimensioning and tolerance acc. to ISO and ASME standards;
- Assists with design reviews with project teams, implements corrections;
- Ensures proper storage, archiving and distribution of all issued documents (models and drawings, distribution documents, technical Bill of Material -BoM) in agreement with the R&D Project Engineers;
- Manages electronic exchange of CAD data with other Valeo R&D sites, customers and external suppliers;
- Advises on system compatibility issues, data management and security; makes improvement suggestions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Engineering degree in technical area;
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in automotive/production company – graduates with internship experience are welcome!
- Good practical knowledge of CATIA V5 (Part, Assembly and Drafting Workbenches);
- Good practical knowledge of dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) related topics;
- Fluent English;
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress and work under time pressure;
- Customer orientation and accuracy with precision is a must.
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely (hybrid formula), participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria (including Multisport card), additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Program (PPE) and other social benefits.