- Ensure Group’s specific requirements are taken into account in the Region segment strategy;
- Accountable for deployment and buy-in of segment strategy by the sites management;
- Identify all new projects in the Region, ensure compliance with purchasing processes and segment strategy to maximize Valeo purchasing power;
- Accountable for achievement of segment’s targets in his Region;
- Accountable for achievement of targets for key suppliers assigned to him by Group Indirect Purchasing Segment Managers.
Join our team if you have:
- Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position in purchasing area;
- Knowledge of purchasing operations, process and cost analysis, commercial negotiations;
- Strong experience in building relations with suppliers;
- Very good negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English (day to day work in international environment), knowledge of French will be additional advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP will be additional advantage;
- Active driving license;
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress, result orientation and accuracy with precision is a must.
We can offer you:
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria (including Multisport card), additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Program (PPE) and other social benefits.