- Coordinate R2R process in accordance with the schedule, report to GL Process Manager;
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the work of team (3-4 employees);
- Support team in processing of financial documents in accordance with regulations;
- Monthly/Yearly closing preparation including supporting documentation;
- Prepare statutory accounts and monthly financial reporting in line with IFRS;
- Ensure accurate reporting in corporate system;
- Coordinate analysis and reconciliation of account balances;
- Ensure compliance with internal control system;
- Perform regular review with stakeholders;
- Prepare and ensure relevant documentation for external auditors and tax inspection;
- Develop and train employees within the team;
- Validate procedure for activities performed in the team;
- Communicate with partners (Internal & External);
- Monitor and determine internal KPIs.
- 5+ years of professional experience in accountancy/finance, being familiar with GL processes;
- Experience in team management and setting goals will be an advantage;
- University degree preferable in Finance or Accounting;
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- English at B2-C1;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems such as SAP will be an asset;
- Detail-oriented, well organized.
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria (including Multisport card), additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Program (PPE) and other social benefits.
Valeo works to promote diversity in all its forms (gender, disability, social and cultural, generational) through local policies and actions, mentoring and training programs, networks and partnerships.