What will you do:
- You will join Accenture’s Client Team which is responsible for building advanced cloud based data analytics platform.
- You will take part in the wide scope project – from data integration, through semantic models, to advanced analytics and visualization.
- You will be responsible for extracting and transforming data from multiple sources and integrating in centralized platform.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies and develop your knowledge of the following stack and tools: Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Synapse Analytics, Blob Storage, SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Non-relational data stores.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in the area of Data Engineering (ideally Azure Data Services).
- Experience in Azure Databricks.
- Experience in Data Warehouse modelling and design patterns e.g. Star Schema; Kimball, Inmon.
- Strong skill in Microsoft SQL language (T-SQL).
- Experience in developing/maintenance of ETLs (SSIS, Azure Data Factory, DataStage, Alteryx).
- Experience in Python or R for data analysis, engineering data science.
- Familiarity with PySpark or Scala.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Previous project work experience (preferably in Scrum/Agile).
- Communicative in business English (both written and spoken).
What we can offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.