What will you do?
- You will help to implement and orchestrate the end-to-end DevOps and MLOps frameworks in areas such as production Preventive Maintenance, Demand/Supply Planning optimization, Finance Analytics, Waste Reduction, Marketing and IoT.
- You will have opportunity to play an active role in delivery process by being part of every stage of product design and implementation, building your skills in CI/CD practices, Data Engineering and Architecture, Machine Learning and Model Lifecycle management as well as data analytics and visualizations.
- On day-to-day basis you will interact with multiple dev and analytics teams on various levels of seniority.
What do we expect from you?
Apply to us if you feel confident in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Knowledge of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) – optimally confirmed with certificate (but not mandatory).
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers.
- Understanding of DevOps culture, CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, Git, GitLab, CloudBuild, Azure DevOps, Jira).
- Good knowledge of SQL (DDL, DML, DCL, Query Syntax).
- Experience with testing and automation.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Automation Tools approach using machine-readable definition files (Terraform or similar).
- Fundamental knowledge of common Operating Systems (Windows, Linux).
- Foundation experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols.
- Experience in developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Bash, PowerShell, Python.
- Experience in MLOps or general Machine Learning development will be considered as an advantage.
- Upper-intermediate English – is a must.
What can we offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.