Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As an Audit Coordinator, you will lead the performing of a routine high-level audit of orders functions. Additionally, the Audit Coordinator will measure, document, and ensure that the information obtained from the audits is accurate with the guidelines and adheres to the required response time of the service level agreement (SLA) turnaround time.
In this role you will:
- Serve as an operational focal point for the audit department for order process,
- Manage strategies focused on the enhancement of Global Audit through technology and innovation,
- Report and control the audits processed,
- Seek process improvements,
- Escalate immediately to the Global Audit Management team any financial deficiencies and/or high-level cases,
- Support company and department projects from beginning to end,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding,
- Be responsible for communicating and training the team with departmental updates or changes,
- Monitor the needs of the management and analysts’ team and provide feedback.
- High education, preferably in Finance or Management or another related field,
- 1-2 years of experience as an auditor or similar positions such as Team Lead, Trainer, Quality, etc.,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word Outlook),
- Oracle or another ERP system knowledge,
- Experience or Knowledge of Audit, Quality, and/or Training techniques,
- Strong analytical and research capabilities,
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities to meet all deadlines and commitments,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and spoken English, min. C1 level,
- Second and subsequent European languages – nice to have,
- Hybrid work (2 days/week in the Office).
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid work (2 days/week in the Office),
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.